Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Other Pink Contessa

Is it possible that there is more than one Pink Contessa?  Yes, it would seem so.  But that's okay.  In fact, it is better than okay and if I have to share my title with another Pink Contessa this one is the perfect companion.  The other Pink Contessa hails from Australia and she is a pink Mascoto wine!  How perfect is that?  A sweet pink wine shares my title.

Pink Contessa Moscato - Delicately frizzante, seductively sweet & flavours followed by a refreshingly clean finish. Enjoy anytime. 

She certainly sounds like a wine I'd like to meet.  I have attempted to find a bottle of this wine in the USA but have not been successful.  Perhaps I will have to order a bottle from Australia.

Take a few minutes and visit the other Pink Contessa.                                 
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment