Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Introducing The Pink Contessa

I am Jamie, The Pink Contessa.  A lover of all things pink, I use it in decorating, baking, quilting, sewing, and clothing.  As far back as I can remember I have loved the color pink.  Perhaps it has something to do with being the first child and a girl as I am usually the one wearing pink.  The photos below are a good example of my early introduction to pink.  The photo on the right is my 4th birthday.  I still have that little nightstand that my mom so lovingly painted pink.  It hasn't been pink for many years but a little sandpaper and paint can change that. Whatever it was, my love of pink has stood the test of time!


So why the blog?  What will The Pink Contessa be sharing?  Is it all pink?

My plan for the blog is to share a glimpse into the world of The Pink Contessa.  I am looking forward to sharing sewing projects, recipes, quilts, gardening and preserving (a relatively new interest), craft projects, and all things pink.  And to answer that last question:  No, it isn't all pink.

Add a little pink to your life by following The Pink Contessa!  

                                                            





No comments:

Post a Comment